Thursday, June 16, 2011

     It has been an awesome week so far here in sunny Brasil. We have been working on the wall, raking leaves, washing clothes, and cleaning house. I have also been working a lot on one of my secret projects and also started a new secret project!! You want to know what they are?? Well I will announce them both on the same day within the next two months :-) Sorry you will have to wait a little bit! I will also be posting pics of my projects on Facebook. Needless to say I am always trying to stay busy with something whether working outside or working on my counseling project inside.

     Today is the Schrock's 5 year wedding anniversary! Congratulations to Omar and Tracey on this mile marker in their lives! It is so good to see couples who are in love with each other and also in love with their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

     Tonight Mrs. Duarte and Jessica will be babysitting the Lockhart kids and also the Schrock kids. Should be lots of fun around here tonight with six kids! :-) I will write again tonight with more things that have happened this week! Thanks for reading and may the Lord bless you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment