Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Tiring Day

     Wow, it is the end of the day and I am ready for bed! This afternoon Mr. Duarte and I went out and worked on putting stucco on the front of the garage. After that the Lockhart and Schrock kids came over so that the parents could go out and have a date night. Of course being good men, we conveniently had to go and run an errand. We went to the chacara to check on the bee hives. After we got back the kids were still there so we went out again to get some food supper. Finally we came home and played with the kids. We rolled on the floor, laughed, and had a great time! They did a pretty good job of wearing us out.
     All in all today was a great day and I should sleep great tonight! Thanks for reading my post and praying for me! Have a very happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment