Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fishy Fun

     Sorry I didn't write yesterday. By the time it came down to typing a blog post I was tired and chose sleep over writing. Besides church yesterday, the only other thing we did was work on the stucco.

     Today at 8:15 AM I headed out and helped Mr. Duarte with the stucco again. At 12:00 PM Mr. Duarte made a fire and grilled some fish for lunch! It was delicious! Probably my favorite meal since coming to Brasil! They were stuffed with cilantro, onions, and tomatos! Yummy! Of course, a meal would not be complete without rice and beans! :-)


The Fish We had for Lunch! Yummy!

     After lunch I worked on my Porteguese some and then headed back outside to work until dark. Tonight we had the Schrocks and the Loockharts over for dinner! Mrs. Duarte cooked an awesome meal (as always) and we shared some good fellowship.

     Alex, Jessica, Joshua, and I headed into town after dinner to deliver a pizza and also grab some ice cream! We went to the mall downtown and got ice cream from McDonalds... (Not an actual McDonalds, they just sold 4 different kinds of icecream).

     All in all it was a good day. I am tired and sure will sleep good tonight! I am very thankful that God brought me here to Cuiaba, and am enjoying working in the God's ministry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment