Sunday, May 29, 2011

Singing, Studying, Serving, & Sleeping

     These are the four things that my day entailed. This morning I quoted my verse in Portuguese! I was told I added some Spanish in too, but all in all it went well. I was also able to understand a lot more of the lesson this morning! We talked about Mary and what made her a godly example (But not a perfect sinless person!!).

     Then after lunch I read part of a book for school next semester, and took a little nap. It was very refreshing! At 4:30 PM Mr. Duarte and I were visitation partners again and we headed out to witness to people and hand out John and Romans.

     Tonight in the service I joined the choir and sang with them in the evening service. It was a lot of fun! We are trying to get a quartet together (Jeremy Lockhart, Mrs. Duarte, Jessica Lima, and I). We practiced tonight, and are going to do some more work on it this week before we sing it in church.

     Praying you had an awesome Sunday serving in your church! Please continue to pray that God will use me here in Brasil, and that He will guard me both physically and spiritually while I am here! Thanks in advance for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment