Tuesday, May 24, 2011

From Dirt to Downtown

     Well let me start by explaining my post title. I started out today by hoeing out the grass from the front yard so that the sand can be delivered for the stucco. It took a little while, but finally finished it up. After that we took off for downtown Cuiaba (Hence the post title :-). We just ran errands and did some window shopping,before we returned to Pedra 90. Then it was nap time.

     Went out to the corner market today by myself. This is my first time going out by myself! It went great! I just bought some Coke, but was able to hold a simple conversation in Porteguese!

     Now we are just relaxing and looking through old pictures of when the Duartes came to visit us in Washington DC.

     Well, that is all for today. I know it is not much but that was my day. Please comment and let me know what you are doing and how things are going. Remember, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart. . . and he shall direct thy paths! Pro. 3:5-6

In His Service,
     Daniel Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment